IMG_7622.JPG Tai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou EnlaiTai Feng Yuan Ruijing RoadThumbnailsResidence (1946) of Zhou Enlai
Still too early for cherry blossoms, this fountain is the north end of the park with a French-style boulevard. Opened by the Conseil Municipal of the French Concession in 1942, it was named Lan Weina Park or Dumet Park in 1939, then Taishan Park in 1943 and Linsen Park in 1945, before taking the current name in 1950. Some badminton players put up a net a little further south. (Xiangyang Park, Huaihai Middle Road, Shanghai, PR China) 20190325