Discovered stack of order blanks for our family's restaurant in the 1950s (or 1960s). Header reads:
* We Serve Dinner from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* All meals include Soup, Bread, Butter, Potatoes and Dessert.
* Tea, Coffee or Milk with Meal 10c Extra.
* Kindly tell waiter if you desire Meals Well Done, Medium or Rare.
* Not Responsible for Lost or Mislaid Articles.
Was this from the early 1950s, before Chinese food was served in town? Clearing out historical artifacts. (Queen's Cafe, Muskoka Road S. Gravenhurst, Ontario) 20191019
- CC Attribution 4.0 International
- Posted on
- Saturday 19 October 2019
- 547 KB