flickr-33134628616.jpg Woodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty'sWoodgreen ChurchThumbnailsBetty's
Eastbound slight jog south formerly called Anderson Street in the 1910s was rerouted with alignments for the Toronto Railway Company before 1921, west of University Avenue. Further west from McCaul Street, the previously named St. Patrick Street became Dundas Street, leaving the label for north-south Dummer Street to became the new St. Patrick Street. Older cities pieced together throughways in modernity. (Dundas Street West at St. Patrick Street, Toronto, Ontario) 20160228