flickr-31468229984.jpg OCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts LibraryOCADUThumbnailsRoberts Library
Neighbourhood walk to pick up book and DVD, chest cold having discouraged leaving the house in a week. Neo-classical building was designed by E.J. Lennox, serving as Postal Station G from 1914 to 1975. Renovated in 1979, the library and community centre is a landmark in South Riverdale. (Toronto Public Library, Queen Saulter Branch, 765 Queen Street East, Riverside district, Toronto) 20170114