flickr-29868843926.jpg L'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside BridgeL'Amoureaux ParkThumbnailsRiverside Bridge
Has the newel post at the foot of the stairs at Old Vic always been that color? "St. Lawrence Foundry Co. Toronto" cast into post, dates maker 1856 to 1900 on Front Street, when the firm became acquired by Canadian General Electric. Victoria College building architected by W.G. Storm was completed in 1895. Visited building today for annual college used book sale. (Victoria College, University of Toronto, Ontario) 20160924